No photo has been submitted for the contest. Be the first!
Entering the Contest
- Photos can only be submitted online between May 3, 2019 and June 13, 2019.
- The Take Your Shot Teen Photo Contest is open to teens between the ages of 13 and 18.
- Photos must not be obscene, indecent, depict violence, nudity or any discrimination. Photos that do not comply will be disqualified.
- Submitted photos must be original, taken by the entrant and fall into one of the three contest categories: the city; social commentary; or the land.
- Photos must not infringe on copyright or intellectual property rights.
- The entrant must have written permission from any subjects in their photo to submit the photo in this contest.
- For best quality prints, we recommend submitting an image with 300dpi resolution.
- Winning images will be framed and matted in 11″x14″ format. Photos larger than this size will be reduced to fit.
- The photographer will retain the rights to any photos submitted to this contest.
- Public online voting determine the winning photos in each category. Voting will take place between June 14, 2019 and June 30, 2019.
- Votes are limited to a maximum of one vote per photo, per person, per day.
- The top four photos in each category will be professionally printed, matted and framed.
- Once framed, the winning photos will be put on display in the Link Gallery at the Judith & Norman Alix Art Gallery in Sarnia from August 3, 2019 until September 8, 2019.
- Following the exhibit, the framed photos will be returned to the winning photographers.
- By entering this contest, you agree to submit any required personal information and accept the information may be used in disclosing contest winners on our website and in other publications.